Wisconsin Conducting Symposium
JUNE 9-15, 2019
Join MCP as a singer, conductor, or observer for a week ensconced in the art of choral music. Three ways to participate are outlined below.
Up to seven conducting fellows will be selected for a week of masterclasses, podium time, discussion, observation, and lessons. ($350 tuition)
- 2+ hours of podium time conducting the professional MCP chamber choir
- Conduct MCP in concert
- Professional audio recording of concert
- 1-2 individual coaching(s) with Artistic Director Albert Pinsonneault
- 4 Hours group instruction time
Sing with MCP this summer for a fantastic, week-long intensive concert project. ($50 dues to cover music and rehearsal venue)
- Evening rehearsals alongside MCP, conducted by Artistic Director Albert Pinsonneault
- Sharpen your ensemble skills and have a fun and educational week of choral singing!
- Click "register" below for more information and schedule.
Spend the week learning about choral conducting, blend, intonation, and rehearsal techniques. ($85 for full participation)
- Sing in evening rehearsals with MCP, conducted by Artistic Director Albert Pinsonneault
- Observe any / all of the daytime conducting masterclasses
- Participate in group discussions / lectures alongside the conducting fellows
- Click "register" for more information and schedule